Saturday, March 20, 2010

Training with Base 36

As a heads up when Jeff found out I did some blogging he asked if I would contribute to the Base36 blog. I said sure, I mean after all he is my boss!

I just wanted to say how nice it has been to get to you know you guys and to have supportive training partners. Although I race for a different team the team is mostly based in Massachusetts and it is awesome to have the Base36 team to train with locally. I rode a lot with Jamie Wright, Jamie Jones, Jeff Dixon and Ralph Karam last year and I was the strongest I have ever been on the bike by the end of August.

Clearly I came into this season a tad out of shape (although technically round is a shape) but my legs and lungs are coming back fast.

I rode 140 miles with Jeff and other members of the Base36 team including a 70 mile ride Saturday. BTW that is the longest ride I have done since 2005!

Of course the downside is if you guys keep making me work so hard Jamie Jones better watch out! Ha ha

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the road soon.

Chris Jordan--Colavita Racing Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment