Sunday, April 4, 2010

Charge Pond TRAINING Race


I did my 3rd training race at Charge Pond in Plymouth, MA on Saturday. I had fun, worked hard, and stayed upright. I think this time of year those are the things that are most important. I've had to remind myself of these early season goals. It seems whenever you get back from a race that you went to alone, the inevitable question is, "How'd you do? Did you win?". I usually respond, "No, but I worked hard, stayed up front and didn't crash!" Probably like most people that race, I have great aspirations. However, it's also barely April, I work hard at balancing my business, family, and riding, and I've definitely NOT "peaked" for any race yet. Most of all, I look forward to racing with Base36 this summer in full kit and in support of the strongest rider of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment